Lock and load Gearheads as beginning tomorrow it’s time to get the grind on!
Revealed in last week’s What’s Up, The Coalition sets two high end versus challenges with character rewards that has been designed to recognize players dedication and extreme skill In Gears of War 4. For a recap on the challenge requirements, see below:
RUBY SCION – DEDICATION
He who commits time and dedication, shall be presented with the Ruby Scion in all its magnificence.
- Get 6,000 kills in Versus Multiplayer before the end of Season 4.
- Kill will be counted from any versus modes (Social, Ranked Play or Co-Op vs Bots).
- Kills aren’t retroactive, so once the challenge goes live everyone starts at 0 kills.
Note: Ruby Scion is in production and it will take time before the character variant will become claimable.
DIAMOND SCION – EXTREME SKILL
He who is deemed worthy through extraordinary skill, shall receive Diamond Scion in all it’s glory.
- Reach Diamond 1 in 5 different playlists before the end of season 4.
- As long as you reached diamond 1 in 5 playlists, you will be eligible for the skin, regardless if you dropped in rank.
Note: the Diamond Scion won’t be claimable until the end of Season 4 as the Coalition can verify player’s diamond rankings.
NCOG GEAR PACK – 400 CREDITS
In other news, a new Gear Pack will also be dropping tomorrow for 400 credits. This pack introduces the NCOG Marines, a new COG variant that compliments the Naval COG as these marines are the elite soldiers of the COG’s Naval forces. For some in game shots of the Naval COG Marine, see the image gallery in this post.
Well thats it, from me, until the next time Gearheads.